Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone going to the So Cal Open Model Car Show?

This So.Cal Show was Great….it was very well organized …..lots of Great Raffle prizes…..the Awards were Awesome…..tons of Great looking builds…..Congrats to all the winners…..hope they have another show next year…..definitely the show to go to in Cali.

• Like 2

Excellent show!  Great swap meet! ALL the model car magazines were on hand, including the brand, new soon-to-be-published Auto Modeler Magazine!! 

Art and his crew did a great job of producing a super fun event! 

Glad I made the trip and it was good to see many builders from the Phoenix area as well as all the Cali modelers.

Congrats to Chris Sobak for his Best of Show win!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John Teresi said:

This So.Cal Show was Great….it was very well organized …..lots of Great Raffle prizes…..the Awards were Awesome…..tons of Great looking builds…..Congrats to all the winners…..hope they have another show next year…..definitely the show to go to in Cali.

Absolutely. The quality of builds was absolutely amazing! 

3 hours ago, Art Laski said:

I'm surprised no one replied, Donald, but we had 61 other builders join you! Thank you for coming. I hope you enjoyed it.

It was great. Talked to a lot of people. I took 6 cars myself. Replica class I had four and the corvette build in factory stock. Learned a lot. This was the first show I have ever participated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danno said:

Excellent show!  Great swap meet! ALL the model car magazines were on hand, including the brand, new soon-to-be-published Auto Modeler Magazine!! 

Art and his crew did a great job of producing a super fun event! 

Glad I made the trip and it was good to see many builders from the Phoenix area as well as all the Cali modelers.

Congrats to Chris Sobak for his Best of Show win!

I added 6 new kits to my stash myself, great prices! The build were amazing and I think I learned a lot. They even had a nice full scale cad show and great food and vendors. Great way to spend the day.