Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paper Diorama

I started to gather info on building a Drag Strip diorama. I ran across paper dioramas on Esty. According to the instructions they will send me a download and I can print it out at home. Another option is to take it to a UPS Store and have them print onto foam poster board. I guess I would have to download it into a Flash Drive so UPS can print it out.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Mike

You could also try searching "paper diorama" on pinterest.

Lots of free options there!

And you'd still have to print them, so depending on scale, either at home or as you said; load onto a flash drive and get somewhere to print them.

I did something similar with some brick and concrete patterns. Printed a bunch out at Staples and used them on a garage diorama. Turned out reasonably well, and I have ideas on how to improve it.

13 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

You could also try searching "paper diorama" on pinterest.

Lots of free options there!

And you'd still have to print them, so depending on scale, either at home or as you said; load onto a flash drive and get somewhere to print them.

I did something similar with some brick and concrete patterns. Printed a bunch out at Staples and used them on a garage diorama. Turned out reasonably well, and I have ideas on how to improve it.

I will try Pinterest Thanks Mike