Model Cars Magazine Forum

No Fooling ! For Real......... Reliable Resin is Celebrating our 7th year Anniversary

No Fooling ! For Real......... Reliable Resin is Celebrating our 7th year Anniversary

7 years ago we launched the site & "opened our doors" for business on April 1, 2002

I picked this date b/c the timing was rt

& a date I wouldn't forget ! LOL

Seriously , "Thank you all" for your contributions & patronage these past 7 years

Build ON !

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Yeesh, That IS wierd. I know for a FACT that he sent a resin kit to our Forum Brother, Juergen, over in Austria,EUROPE, with no problem. I never had a problem with him,and he's ALWAYS been helpful. I've NEVER met him, mind you, only done buisness with him, but he's been ok by me. :rolleyes:

Richard ,

Find your NEW acct ID & name more than Interesting !!!

:mellow: " Richard Head " , that's creative !

Was that on your Birth Cert. ? ... or is your REAL NAME > Arnold Horshack ?

Fact is that that order was indeed sent ... ever now & again , someone attempts to "claim" they never received orders

Listen , & let it be known ... I Bust my Butt here , providing quality resin products in the best manner that I can & humanly possible !!!!

In this day & age w/ our present state of the economy , many aftermarket compaines have been dropping off the face of the earth , & we're still STANDING !!!

More AWESOME products in rubber Rt Now ..... COMING SOON !

Thank you all for the support these past 7 years

And " Richard" say "HI" to your Mom ..... " Mona Lott "

Edited by Reliable Resin

Just read the post from the other forum and I think it's sad that one person has a bad experience and right away they want to jump up and scream fraud and flame someone,

although it's been a while I have purchased items from Don, the quality was excellent and the service was bar none- he gave me his number and we spoke on the phone several times to discuss products he was selling and the arrival time of my products-

I was also the one who started the thread requesting the fox body mustangs( ironically due to hand injury I still have not purchased one from him) if I did not have confidence in him I would not have asked him to make a product. So for those who start flaming and posting links to fraud alerts lets try and realise that the postal service as well as other delivery services may also play a role in issues with deliveries and there may be circumstances beyond anyone's contol

I know it's not my fight but can't stand when folks jump up and try to bring someone down just because of one bad experience.....

BTW Don time for a 99-04 mustang GT and a 99,03-04 cobra kit as well

Keep on bringing us some new stuff Don,

thanks

Harry

Can someone boot this guy outta here??????????? Every post I see from him is either a complaint or a flame of someone else. Now he's progressing to personal attacks and slander. Seems he's only here to cause trouble, and we don't need it.

In the first place I only posted a link. Than some smart mouth starts mentioning moms. So than I reply to it now

I'm a trouble maker. you have got to be kidding me.

my 1st post:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=949634

non-Reliable resin:

And " Richard" say "HI" to your Mom ..... " Mona Lott "

My 2nd post:

Hey lets get off the moms I just got off yours Mona Sohard

So either your glasses are bad or you need to follow the thread alittle better.

so if anyone progressed with personal attack and slander it was your boy Don.

Don't attack unless you want to be attacked.

Edited by lugnut

ok, guys... enough with the kid stuff.

If anyone here has an issue with anyone else, do the rest of us a favor and fight your fights privately via email.

The rest of us here really don't need to be part of a private disagreement or feud or whatever you guys call this.