Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Monterey Bay Scale Auto Association

Any members on here? What are you call names?

I've been a member of the Monterey Bay Scale Auto Association for the past two years.

A couple of the guyz in the club browse this forum, I'm probably the most active

We usually meet the 1st Saturday of every month at different locations...Watsonville, Prunedale and Hollister

hope to hear back from ya... :lol:

Hey Curt, this is Paul, George's son. I've posted some pics of a few things I did back when I was in the club about 8-9 years ago.

How ya doin' Paul...it was good to meet you last meeting

I know Steve and Kevin check out this forum occasionally

I'll check out your models and look forward to seein' some new ones show up

c'ya

How ya doin' Paul...it was good to meet you last meeting

I know Steve and Kevin check out this forum occasionally

I'll check out your models and look forward to seein' some new ones show up

c'ya

Hi Curt and Paul!Kevin here.I have been a member of the Monterey bay Scale Auto Assciation for 24 fun years.If anyone in the area is interested in the club My e-mail is swprat30@hotmail.com.

Hey Kevin, good to get your email and call name. I posted a few pics of some stuff I had finished some time back. I'll probably bring a couple to the next meeting. I've also pulled a few projects I started back about 10-12 years ago and am going on those!

Hi Curt and Paul!Kevin here.I have been a member of the Monterey bay Scale Auto Assciation for 24 fun years.If anyone in the area is interested in the club My e-mail is swprat30@hotmail.com.

:lol::o Hey...look who decided to post on the forum, I know ya been snooping on here for awhile ;):D

• 8 months later...

Hey Kevin... Its Chris, ran into you over at George's over thanksgiving I belive. you know I used to be a member of Monterey Bay Scale Auto before I went away to college and then moved to AZ. Hope you guys are doing well. I will be posting some stuff here of some current build and some builds from the past and also some builds I started 12 to 14 years ago that I want to finish.

Hi Kevin.... I was hoping to make it up for the NNL west this year but don't know if I will be able to make it since I was laid off work in December. I was trying to figure a way out that I could make it go up there with you and George. For some reason I was thinking that the show was at the beginning of march until I looked on their website this weekend. If I would of only of know I could of made plans to make it up. thanks for the compliments on the car. I have some more drag kits in mind that I will be building soon

Edited by Mooneyzs

Hi Kevin.... I was hoping to make it up for the NNL west this year but don't know if I will be able to make it since I was laid off work in December. I was trying to figure a way out that I could make it go up there with you and George. For some reason I was thinking that the show was at the beginning of march until I looked on their website this weekend. If I would of only of know I could of made plans to make it up. thanks for the compliments on the car. I have some more drag kits in mind that I will be building soon

Its to bad you can't make it down Chris for the NNL. I'm looking forward to going and taking a few things. Its been a while since I've been to one for the full day, last time I went was about 4-5 years ago, Lani is also really looking forward to goin and taking a model for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

Its to bad you can't make it down Chris for the NNL. I'm looking forward to going and taking a few things. Its been a while since I've been to one for the full day, last time I went was about 4-5 years ago, Lani is also really looking forward to goin and taking a model for the first time.

I'm new to this forum. I have recently revived my model workbench. I'd like to make contact with area modelers. I'm in Watsonville, Ca.

attached here are a few shots of some of my stuff.

-Alan-post-848-12672926807442_thumb.jpg

post-848-12672922974884_thumb.jpg

post-848-12672923744978_thumb.jpg

post-848-12672926492699_thumb.jpg

Edited by boldventure