Model Cars Magazine Forum

Proper introduction

Guest Mustang3.8

Guest Mustang3.8

Hey, y'all.

I wanted to introduce myself properly. I'm from BC, Canada, and I've been building models for 15 years. I'm 22 years old. My name is Kevin, but I like to go by my nickname, "Crash". I own a rare 1983 Mustang GL with a 3.8L V6 engine. I work at a resort called Talking Rock. I like The Simpsons, Family Guy, King Of The Hill, CSI, Trailer Park Boys, and of course, old episodes of The Dukes Of Hazzard. I like horror, suspence, and comedy movies. I more of a "rockabilliy" type guy. I like to listen to different kinds of music, including rock, and country. Here's some pictures of my Mustang.

Guest Mustang3.8

Thanks. The story behind my nickname is I was backing out of a junkyard, and I backed into a gate, and broke my taillight. I like to build muscle cars, big '70s cars, and trucks. I plan to turn my Mustang into a "sleeper". I wanna put in a 302, paint it flat black, and put a push bar on the front.

Guest Mustang3.8

Actually, Abell I'm not sure if she's rare or not. I've already done quite a bit of work on her. But for $400, I can't complain.