Model Cars Magazine Forum

8 lug truck wheels? and NOT dually's.

Anyone know where to find single axle front and rear 8 lug stamped generic steel truck wheels? Not dually wheels.

I think a old dodge kit (rare) from the 70's had them. But I never seen resin ones..

I think I know what you are talking about. I might have a set that I was, at one time, going to cast. I have not thought abuut it. Let me look and see if I still have those.

IIRC the wheels were big. Like 16 or 17 inch wheel. Not big in the sense of DONKS but big wheel like work truck. I will look and take some pics. Be back with that.

Matt

I think I know what you are talking about. I might have a set that I was, at one time, going to cast. I have not thought abuut it. Let me look and see if I still have those.

IIRC the wheels were big. Like 16 or 17 inch wheel. Not big in the sense of DONKS but big wheel like work truck. I will look and take some pics. Be back with that.

Matt

Thanks Matt!

Im not worried to much about size, I got a bunch of sleeves I can modify them to fit into, even so most of them wheels were 16.5 If i recall. on 1:1.

Thanks Matt!

Im not worried to much about size, I got a bunch of sleeves I can modify them to fit into, even so most of them wheels were 16.5 If i recall. on 1:1.

I had one of those MPC 4x4 Dodge kits. The tires were 1/20th scale street tires. The Dessert Dog Offroad tires on the Fall Guy pick up will fit on these rims. My only worry about sleeving them would be the centers would be too large. Craig