Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Stock update

caine440

Hello

Thought I would share what little progress I have made on these projects.

I changed the Cuda's front wheels to be closer to correct fenton rims, pulled the roll bar inside the car as it was sticking out the windows, and added the inside gold fenders and radiator supports to the engine bay.

All these improvements came from the observations of board members here. I never even noticed the dumb roll bar sticking out. Thanks!

I tried like crazy to put side windows in it using clear plastic from a office supply store but had no luck and was afraid of messing up the paint on the body. I will try again when my blood pressure returns to normal.

The Challenger has new bumpers that still need placed properly. I am torn between continuing the build on it as is or changing the tires and chassis to something more like what I have on the Cuda.

Have a Great Day.

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

Hello

I have never used a wash. Hate to be dumb but what is it and what does it do? Any before and after photos out that there?

It's black paint that has been thinned out to the point of almost being dirty thinner. The first few times you use it you'll think your using too much, but when it dries it fades quit a bit.

Nice build, the paint looks great.