Model Cars Magazine Forum

ABE'S MILITARY THEMED SCOUT

abedooley

Thanks for all the nice compliments guys. I really mean that too! Especially coming from masters as yourselves! Chuck and Marcos, I have many of your guys' builds saved to my PC for inspiration when I get discouraged, so compliments from you 2 gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside....... :blink:B):rolleyes::P:P:lol:

Okay... Marcos I get, but ME!? Man, you must be pretty hard up if you need MY $#!% to keep ya motivated! :lol: My stuff barely keeps ME inspired....

Okay... Marcos I get, but ME!? Man, you must be pretty hard up if you need MY $#!% to keep ya motivated! :lol: My stuff barely keeps ME inspired....

Here is something that IS definately inspiring! They might look familiar Chuck........... I felt very inspired by the craftsmanship and flow of the Dodge especially!

070_70-vi.jpg

069_69-vi.jpg

019_19-vi.jpg

018_18-vi.jpg

Who else agrees with me????

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it. You are a wonderful, creative builder, buddy. I'd never get tired of seeing your stuff. You gotta share more.

Do you have a Fotki or Photobucket album I can look at and admire more of your work?

I love it. You are a wonderful, creative builder, buddy. I'd never get tired of seeing your stuff. You gotta share more.

Do you have a Fotki or Photobucket album I can look at and admire more of your work?

I TOLD YA! :lol::blink::P

• 4 weeks later...
Here is something that IS definately inspiring! They might look familiar Chuck........... I felt very inspired by the craftsmanship and flow of the Dodge especially!

070_70-vi.jpg

019_19-vi.jpg

Uh... Abe? I think you meant 'crapsmanship' not 'craftsmanship'! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

I've got a Fotki page (still haven't updated to full membership yet), just go to the Fotki homepage and type in ChuckMost under member's search. Yeah- don't know why I did it all one word like that, but I did!

Thinkin' I may just have to schlap together a military-style rat rod one of these days! Or maybe do something crazy... like build a Scout II kit BOX STOCK!

Edited by Chuck Most