Model Cars Magazine Forum

70 Chevelle Pro-Mod

HauntFreaks

LOL... well the story with the driver is nothing more then when you drag race these things, one of the rules is you must have a 3D driver/interior .... there are a few companies that make these in lexan, and all have horrible looking drivers with helmets on.... so I stared having my girl paint mine with people heads on them... but because she is painting them over the helmet they all have "big fat heads".... which in my case works great since I have a "big fat head".... :blink:

the wheels and tires are slot car drag tires... natural rubber tires on alum cnc machined wheels... if you have a slot car track near you they can get these for you... here are some of the other styles

3619729625_20105992b5_o.jpg

LOL... well the story with the driver is nothing more then when you drag race these things, one of the rules is you must have a 3D driver/interior .... there are a few companies that make these in lexan, and all have horrible looking drivers with helmets on.... so I stared having my girl paint mine with people heads on them... but because she is painting them over the helmet they all have "big fat heads".... which in my case works great since I have a "big fat head".... B)

the wheels and tires are slot car drag tires... natural rubber tires on alum cnc machined wheels... if you have a slot car track near you they can get these for you... here are some of the other styles

3619729625_20105992b5_o.jpg

Good lookin' Pro Mod...like the wing. I also build drag slot cars. I have a few projects at the moment. The coolest will be a '49 Pro Mod Merc resin body from TOP END MINIATURES, Chris makes very nice items. Send me your email addy & I will send pics. Do you paint your own bodies? Send more pics of your 'rides' if that is possible?...send to Tommy-boy@live.com.