Model Cars Magazine Forum

Split Personality

CHR1S619

Y'know, as much as I dislike Big Ugly Billit wheels, they work pretty good on a homely car. I guess that's only right !

Dare to be different. Those hood and trunk lids are a neat idea !! Nice work.

Thank you. I appreciate & I'm glad you like it. Some cars can pull off the big rim style. I had 2 other style rims but, I went with these. They looked the best to me. I hope everyone else agrees.

Thank you. I appreciate & I'm glad you like it. Some cars can pull off the big rim style. I had 2 other style rims but, I went with these. They looked the best to me. I hope everyone else agrees.

Well, Chris- it looks like a pretty intense build you have here, and an intense design needs intense wheels, right? Those wheels peg a solid 11 on the 'intens-o-meter'!

I think Bluesman Mark has a great idea on 'cooridinating' the direction the panels open, but I'd go with a suicide driver door and a standard, front-hinged door on the passengers side, opposite of what he proposed, just I could claim it was my idea and not his :P ! No, seriously, wouldn't do that!

These kits can look very cool- with some extreme work anyhow!

Well, Chris- it looks like a pretty intense build you have here, and an intense design needs intense wheels, right? Those wheels peg a solid 11 on the 'intens-o-meter'!

I think Bluesman Mark has a great idea on 'cooridinating' the direction the panels open, but I'd go with a suicide driver door and a standard, front-hinged door on the passengers side, opposite of what he proposed, just I could claim it was my idea and not his ;) ! No, seriously, wouldn't do that!

These kits can look very cool- with some extreme work anyhow!

'intens-o-meter'! :D That's a first.

Thanks for the props & for the idea. I'm running low on time. It's going to stay the way it is now. I'm hopping I'll be able to pull off the paint job I'm thinking of for it. :lol:

Thanks again to everyone.