Model Cars Magazine Forum

Perry's Resin

Other people on another forum I belong to have the same problem. Somebody said they finally got something after over a year of waiting. Another thing that came up is that his store front is taking up most of his time. And the internet side is taking a hit. I would just keep on sending emails to him until he responds.

Other people on another forum I belong to have the same problem. Somebody said they finally got something after over a year of waiting. Another thing that came up is that his store front is taking up most of his time. And the internet side is taking a hit. I would just keep on sending emails to him until he responds.

Hey guys let me know your name and what you ordered and I'll talk to Randy, ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a go around w/Randy some time back. It was a small order and i was getting quite impatient. He was way over the promised delivery date and he got pretty upset when I made a complaint on the internet.

Claimed he would be dropping everything but the latge item kits he produced, but would consider special orders of anything small.

Really too bad, his castings are very good !!!

I had a go around w/Randy some time back. It was a small order and i was getting quite impatient. He was way over the promised delivery date and he got pretty upset when I made a complaint on the internet.

Claimed he would be dropping everything but the latge item kits he produced, but would consider special orders of anything small.

Good news ! I recieved the model I ordered from (thank you) Randy . I think it was the wait . The casting is way better . It is thinner than I saw previosley and didn't buy . it was a money issue then . I had saved for this one . It is thin as an injected kit . No flaws and no putty needed . The new molds do a better job . Thanx..

Good news ! I recieved the model I ordered from (thank you) Randy . I think it was worth the wait . The casting is way better . It is thinner than I saw previousley and didn't buy . It was a money issue then . I had saved for this one . It is thin as an injected kit . No flaws and no putty needed . The new molds do a better job . Thanx..

• 2 weeks later...

Phil

Your order has gone out. I'm down to my last 8 (which required new molds), then I'm right up to date. Trying to balance the store, and Perry's the last 3 years has been hard, but now that I have staff for the store things are getting back to normal, maybe even better. I now have room to build an inventory so that all items will be in stock, and ready for shipping. I'm also getting ready to release several new items, some all new, some repops. As to small parts, they're all still in the catalog, but I'd like to be e-mailed before an order is placed for them. Taking them off the web page had more to do with control, and flow. As to my e-mail, if you don't get a responce, try me here. I find too many e-mails to me in my spam folder, or they never come through.

Hey Nick. Thanks for checking. I'm Phil Harkins in Brandon Mississippi. Ordered several hoods in June, sent the $38 check which was cashed in July, sent two e0mails - unanswered and am still waiting.