Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL Nationals

My first visit, and it was a great show! I got to hang out and have dinner not only with my club members, but also 'Chopper' Lear, Bill Stillwagon, Doug Harrell and Bob Dudek (thanks again Bob, for picking up the tab Sat. night!). Also met and chatted with George (53) Hernandez, Tom Jackson, Randy Derr, Mike Madlinger, Morgan Barclay, Rick Forrester, Steve 'Z Man' Zimmerman, Gary Kulchock, and Tom Kren to name a few. I definitely plan to go next year. Oh hey, now we know what George 53 looks like, he's in the photo with Chopper B) . Here's a link to the photos.

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/Ran...NL%20Nationals/

Randy!!! GREAT PIC'S! I only got ta 200, it's late for me an I'm goin ta bed, But you dun GOOD my man.Those pics are just the begining! The people, the cars,the FRIENDSHIPS made will last a lifetime!!! Was REAL good ta meet ya Randy, hopefully, we'll see each other again NEXT year!!! C-ya then!!!! :P;);)

Guest Gramps-xrds

WOW you got some really nice shots Randy. There sure are a lot of great models there. Maybe if I ever hit the lottery I'll be able to attend one of these meets. :P;) Thanks for sharing them and putting them on photobucket instead of fotki.

Oh by the way ,is that my little buddy George in the yellow shirt ???

Guest Gramps-xrds
Ya mean the short fat guy wat looks like a lemon? Yup,thas moi!!! Notice the totally startled look on my face, I WASN'T expectin no "Glamour Shot's" ;) BUT the rest of the pics come out GREAT!!!! :D:D:P;)

Well little buddy at least you still got hair. The only hair I got is on my face :P:P;) and it's white. B):D

Ya mean the short fat guy wat looks like a lemon? Yup,thas moi!!! Notice the totally startled look on my face, I WASN'T expectin no "Glamour Shot's" :lol: BUT the rest of the pics come out GREAT!!!! :lol::blink::P;)

ahahahahahaha :lol:

wish I could have been there, to meet all of you guys and such, definetly will be coming next year! ;)