Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Unfinished project diorama

Barticus4

Very inventive what with the lighting and all ! I thought I was one of the very few to incorperate lighting into my dioramas as I generally want the audience to look inside them through the windows . The only sugestion I could offer is using a " Grain of Wheat " bulb as they are a little large , about three mm. Rice bulbs are a little more than two . You could take that and adhere it to a piece of cardstock to make a shop type droplight . Other than that , you show a remakeable amount of talent ! Ed Shaver

Hi Ed Thanks for the comments I will have to have look for one those bulbs as the one I used on this was a small LED which to be honest I think is a little to bright. I to like to create atmospher in my models and I think lights etc really help I love some of the stuff you have done looks awsome!!

Thanks George Glad you like my models all I can say is look out for my future stuff :D

Ben

Barticus . I use the Grain of wheat bulbs manufactured by Curkit Industries . they make wall sconces , plugs table lamps , 20 awg wire , electrial conduit tape and several other items . I dont currently have a current address for them but , I suggest dollhouse collectables .com They have everything I'm buying locally from a doll house vendor here . Course too, I realize that you being in the U K that there is the Customs mess and the money difference too. I deal with it every time I send to Canada For something . Ed Shaver