Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Heres an idea!!

I don't think Jeff is posting this to start a controversy. I beleive he is trying to stimulate oteher to contribute constructively to the hobby we all enjoy. Post up you WIP'S and your completed projects. Myself will be posting my FXX that is all but done. Please don't misinterpret what he is trying to say. I am right along with his thought process.

As far as the if you don't like it don't read issues, sometimes it is hard due to the fact that the subject is on point and then suddenly goes the total and opposite direction. I do understand that this is just a hobby and I called someone out. I have my reasons and it was a moot point. Try and not be just a mouth piece if you will and show all us other folks on here your skills your buids and ask questions on things you are stuck on. I have absolutely no problem helping anyone out.

One last thing, believe it or not I use other people's builds as inspiration to push my skills and try to go outside the box. I guess creative minds don't always think alike.