Model Cars Magazine Forum

Site Updates

well, there time, expense, and many other factors that keep some from updating. many casters do this part time and have other responsabilites that may not allow them to spend alot of time updating websites. i got lucky, i have a buddy who does my site for free. there are some casters that dont even have websites. if your only benchmark of casters is their websites, your gonna miss out on some neat stuff.

Matt, I went to your website(I REALLY like it) but I had to scroll from side to side to be able to see it,it's just to wide to fit totally on my screen,and I have a 17in screen. Any idea on how i can fit it all WITHOUT the scrolling?(it's just annoying) BTW, you got some REALLY good stuff on there Daddy-O! :D:D

Matt, I went to your website(I REALLY like it) but I had to scroll from side to side to be able to see it,it's just to wide to fit totally on my screen,and I have a 17in screen. Any idea on how i can fit it all WITHOUT the scrolling?(it's just annoying) BTW, you got some REALLY good stuff on there Daddy-O! :D:D

George, if you're on Mozilla (works for IE also), hold your CTRL button down-----and move the scroll wheel on your mouse up or down. That will shrink or enlarge the text and pics on your screen.

I do this all the time on the board when someone's signature pics are a bit too big without scrolling back and forth. :D

Cant' say about everyone else, but in my case I am just getting started at the resin work and my web site was put up to sell off a large kit collection a few years ago. I have added a couple of resin pages but for tryin to get enough pieces cast to go to Atlanta with this weekend ( just got the molds for the new items done first of the week ) it was either spend a half a day or so in the website working on it or making items to sell and given my current cash flow ( my real biz tanked, was based on the housing market - thats why I have got into the resin work ) it was a no brainer to get the items to sell cast first. I will try to have the site reworked asap.

:angry: I was not going to do this ,but why is it so hard for resin caster not to update there web site. :huh:

i will start by saying, i am car & model car guy not a web person, what is it you need to purchase from a resin caster that is not on their website?

Kevin, I have bought many many parts and bodies from you and they are all great. Your chrome parts are awesome. I received the GTO wheels and 69 442 photo etch parts today. Great work. Just wanted to say thanks. Don Bossie

Edited by Don B

It takes a lot of time and effort to update sites. If you don't have someone helping, it's almost not worth the time. I for one would rather have the casters wfforts on new stuff. I'm willing to help just about anyone get started out there. I'm helping someone now as a matter of fact. I would suggest being more positive than negative.

Nic

Kevin, I have bought many many parts and bodies from you and they are all great. Your chrome parts are awesome. I received the GTO wheels and 69 442 photo etch parts today. Great work. Just wanted to say thanks. Don Bossie

why thank you much..putting stuff & new stuff on ebay I can do & do just about every sunday!

why thank you much..putting stuff & new stuff on ebay I can do & do just about every sunday!

Kevin, your doing a great job on Ebay. I'm bidding on some of your parts now. I am also going to get some of your parts you offer through Buy It Now. Keep up the great work. What I really like are your kits that come complete with chrome parts. "69 Falcon, 70 Montego" Awesome stuff. Don B

:huh: I should have not started this, if knew it was going to be this big a deal. I just don,t like being told that someone is going to do something an then not do it

know what I mean don. ;)

Not really. Did I miss something? :lol:

Edited by Don B

:lol: I should have not started this, if knew it was going to be this big a deal. I just don,t like being told that someone is going to do something an then not do it

know what I mean don. :lol:

missing link never said it was going to do anything, infact i even asked you if you knew anyone that could help