Model Cars Magazine Forum

Closing an account

Some forums offer an option to close out a user account, but since I don't see that offered here, I'm assuming that only the mods can retire an account?

Jay, You have shared with us some awesome builds, why leave? IIRC, you built a '58 Plymouth "Christine" Pro Mod, and I also remember your '49 Merc Pro Mod. Both are freakin' awesome!

No message board can be all things to everyone. We have faults here... just like real life.

Sit back, have a cigar and a brew... and enjoy! :lol::D:lol:

Guest southpier

hell, i even tried to ban myself last week and it didn't work.

play by the rules

or we'll nag you until you do.

sigh . . . .

"that doesn't make any sense" is just another way of saying "i can only see my side of the discussion, so you must be 'wrong'"

hell, i even tried to ban myself last week and it didn't work.

play by the rules

or we'll nag you until you do.

sigh . . . .

"that doesn't make any sense" is just another way of saying "i can only see my side of the discussion, so you must be 'wrong'"

Rules? ...and where's your name on your sig? :wub::D

Who said I was going anywhere?

I simply asked a question about closing out an account....

You all can now stop dancing around with great joy, and please put away the party hats, whistles, and champagne bottles......I AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!.......Sheeeesh.

Maybe not, but you sure did give us the impression you were thinking of it! A little more info on your part would have helped :)

I simply asked a question about closing out an account....

Your account must be paid in full. According to my records you still owe us 350 WIP pics and 190 under glass pics.

Our staff will work with you to lower your A.P.R. Your currant rate is 28.995%. :)

Good to know your not leaving here.

Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving.

Ron

Maybe not, but you sure did give us the impression you were thinking of it! A little more info on your part would have helped :)

Sure, I could have gone into a little more detail, but here on an open forum, I have little doubt that a few of our resident "short bus riders", would have jumped in and posted their mentally challenged responses, resulting in yet another moved or locked thread.

The original question I had asked here, was actually in regards to a buddy of mine who wants to leave, and not myself.....

[Hope this explains it].

Your account must be paid in full. According to my records you still owe us 350 WIP pics and 190 under glass pics.

Our staff will work with you to lower your A.P.R. Your currant rate is 28.995%. :)

Good to know your not leaving here.

Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving.

Ron

:lol:

Thanks Ron, have yourself a wonderful holiday as well.......Kind regards, Jeff