Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Member Tonight

Hello all. I've been lurking around here for a few months, and learning alot of really good stuff. After our local show & swap meet I got out a couple of old cars and started working on them again. My intrests are custom sports cars and custom hot rods, which brings up a question. Does anyone make a 1/24 or 1/25 scale C-Type Jaguar?

Thanks for all your great tips and help.

Thom

Hi Thom, and welcome!

I'm also a fan of vintage racers and the C-Type is one of my favorites out of the '50's. Except for a number of 1/43rd scales, I know of no models being done in 1/24-25th. Model Factory Hiro may have one on their drawing board as they do some fantastic vintage racers.......but expect to pay big $$$ if one ever turns up on the hobby shelves.

Hi Thom

TDR Innovations did this Jag in 12th scale as an experiment. Its CAD designed and Rapid Prototype produced. You'll notice the extensive body braceing thats put in place for body prep.

100_1749-vi.jpg

100_2049-vi.jpg

If you'd like to know more about this project you can contact us at "tdr.innovations@gmail.com" or view our web site at "www.tdrcatalog.com".

• 2 weeks later...