Model Cars Magazine Forum

ford 9000 project

Well done. You should turn the tank around so the "business end" stares down at any tailgaters!

Tim

...Or for any "accidental" misfires!!! :( Wonderful job!

very nice work!!!! you got a good eye for the little details,makes all the difference. how many hours did this take to build?

this build has around 400hrs total, not to mention all the hours staring at it and scratching my head. i had to overcome some problems but was very happy with the outcome.

this build has around 400hrs total, not to mention all the hours staring at it and scratching my head. i had to overcome some problems but was very happy with the outcome.

So, if you're anything like me, that's 400 hours of build time and about 400 hours of staring/head scratching time... B) You should be very happy with this one, I keep coming back to this thread because your build and subject matter are simply amazing. I have a special folder in my picture files just for this build because it is so very inspiring to me! This is why I like to build flatbeds and lowboys for my tractors; You can get uber-creative with the cargo. This is one of the nicest, most interesting builds I have seen and I have seen a lot!

I am a former warship modeler and in Navy and Maritime circles, the ship-to-ship signal (be it semaphore, signal flags or Morse Code) for 'Job Well Done' is 'BZ'. So, I can say, without hesitation; "Bravo Zulu, Job Well Done!"