Model Cars Magazine Forum

looking for 79 LTD

Hmmmm...............I remember a guy (woman?) by the name Casimira Fleszar (sp?) that made and sold a '79 or '80 Ford LTD back in the early '90's. His quality left a LOT to be desired so I was told..............the only place that something like that might show up would be eBay.

I gotta tell you though.......if you find one, you may have a better model carving it out of wood yourself! :D

Something tells me that AAM (All American Models) did an LTD but I can't remember what year? Anyone out there know?

It was a full size one Bill,,,,pretty shure it was a '75.

I do remember seeing the review of the Pontiac TransPort minivan that resincaster made though ,,, one step better than TKM maybe? :roll:

Okay my bad....... :oops: I got my models mixed up and was thinking about the full sized car and not the "Torino" based one.

I remember when that Pontiac Transport review showed up in "Car Modeler" years ago and it was CREAMED by the editor!................ the guy disappeared very quickly after that! He had some interesting subjects though-----1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati, The '79 (or '89?) Ford LTD, 1992 Oldsmobile 98, and the Pontiac Transport.......All terribly executed!!

Isn't there a Starsky and Hutch model out there somewhere based on that '77-'79 chassis? Can't remember if that one's plastic or diecast. :?:

If plastic, you could maybe scratch a 4 door with some work.......

Edit: I just checked around on the 'Bay, and yup it was a diecast......1/18 scale at that!

Sorry guy, :D...........there's just pretty much next to nothin' when it comes to late '70's Detroit iron!

Bill , MCW makes the Starsky and Hutch...

TOR-76 1976 Limited Edition Gran Torino (1/25th scale) $42.95

(Ford's factory stock TV show replica)

(body, grill & bumpers, dash, engine bay parts, wheels & tires, & vacuformed glass)

Use Revell '70 Ford Torino kit for interior, engine and chassis.

I dont have one but I can get pics...