Model Cars Magazine Forum

HELLo from Ramon-Malta

Hi to everybody, thanks to Jairus I found this forum and is very interesting to me. Well I am a builder of auto models too but got 65% of my works on 55feet dragstrips in slot racing 24. Well hope I am welcome here cause some other forums don`t even reply to me when they see some of my work.Maybe I can`t explain good my english and can be transmitted perfectly,but so far I am writing it.

Thanks

regards Ramon :arrow:

The engine you've shown looks like it could go in a Mustang Gasser since it's a Ford..............It's lookin' pretty good!

The others are excellent builds as well as your photography!

You may have better luck for it to be seen if it were in the "Under Glass" section though..........:wink:

really nice work Ramon. I raced 1/24 drag slot back in 94-96 then the track closed down. It is a real fun time. Try scalebuilder.com it is a group

from Puerto Rico that does models and have a group of drag 1/24 slot cars. Is not as active as this board.

Ariel

This is an engine that I am working on these last days.

ford2.jpg

I asked in other forums were can I fit this engine??

The Ford Single Overhead Cam (SOHC) 427 V8 engine, familiarly known as the Cammer, was developed by Ford Motor Company in 1964 to recapture NASCAR dominance from the Chrysler Hemi engine. However, it made it's mark in Drag Racing so you are safe sticking it into a Mustang Gasser. However, I have seen it in 1:1 street rods, street Mustangs, a 1948 Ford convertible (just last summer), and ..... Well, you could stick it into any Ford you want actually!

Just let us see the project... :)