Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Dodge Ram VTS

fatkidd

I finished this model back in October and finally took some pics of it (although they aren't the best).

It is a box stock (except for the paint). The interior is all Tamiya semi-gloss black. There is no engine in it since I plan on using it for another project.

This was my 1st attempt at doing true fire on something this size. It came out o.k. I'm not 100% happy with it, but that's how I am.

Thanks for looking.

PC040040.jpg

PC040042.jpg

PC040043.jpg

PC040044.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys. Glad you like it. :rolleyes:

I'll try and get some better pictures in the next few days or so...if the weather cooperates.

Wow! Beautiful flames!! How did you do them?

It is a multi-layer process. I'll try and do a "how to" but I'm not good at the "explanation" part of it. haha.

The biggest part, for me at least, is to have PLENTY of reference pictures.

wow! thanks to all who commented. I've been a bit busy with my livlihood this week and it has been overcast, so no new pics...sorry.

diymirage - i argued with myself for a while regarding that very issue. i guess the inner voices won...oh well. B)

thanks again folks.

wow! thanks to all who commented. I've been a bit busy with my livlihood this week and it has been overcast, so no new pics...sorry.

diymirage - i argued with myself for a while regarding that very issue. i guess the inner voices won...oh well. :lol:

thanks again folks.

its all good

its your model after all :)