Model Cars Magazine Forum

would like your opinion

I agree, 4x4 running would be sweet

Yep, maybe a re-pop of the ex-MPC (now AMT) '84 GMC 4x4's suspension would be a popular seller, especially so if it was made to fit the Revell '73-'86 Chevy pickup kits with their horrible leaf-spring-and-straight-axle front suspension.

Thanks for the input. I have got a bunch of truck stuff I am working one. You will have to wait and see what it is. I was about to come out with a short box for the Dodge Little Red Express but Modelhaus just came out with all of the Dodge truck stuff. So I am going to be discontinuing the grills and stopped on the short box. So I wanted to move into classic GM and Ford stuff along with a line of old vintage big rig stuff. So if you have any ideas for that area of the resin aftermarket. Let me know.

Check this out if you like the old big rigs.

http://www.denconresin.com/classictruck.html

Matt

You beat me to the Big Job! Ive been slowly chipping away at mine (fenders, fuel tanks and wheels) Nice work on that Matt!

Thanks Ryan. But I cannot take the credit for the great work on this master. This is the work of Dave Bell of Phoenix Az. In my opinion one of the greatest model car builders that you never knew about. Unless you have been to model shows in Az or southern Cali. You never have seen his stuff. He does not go on the Internet nor make it to enough big shows to get in the magazines. You guys do not know what you are missing from not seeing Dave's models. Now that he is retired. He just churns out the most inventive and imaginative models you will see.

Anyway, Wait till you see the suspension components and other pieces Dave mastered for this "Big Job" project. I will have some pics today.

Here are a couple of Dave's Models

calitrip06.jpg

dsc201.jpg

dsc2111.jpg

34b.jpg

38a.jpg

40a.jpg

oct0506.jpg

Sept06007.jpg

Sept06004.jpg

...yea, Dave's good.