Model Cars Magazine Forum

HELP! Does anybody out there know where I can find a model of an 1/25 scale Box (Reefer) Semi-trailer or the undercarriage (wheels (- tires), axles and carriage) for one. I'm trying to build a display of the truck (Mack-R w/sleeper) w/its trailer that I drove in the mid-60s.

I've already finished the Mack (kit-bashed the sleeper (from a Pete359) and the twin stacks (Chrome) now all I need to finish the display is the trailer. :lol:

Edited by Desert_Fox

Look for this trailer:

16092734.jpg

I built one up a while back and it's a great build with plenty of detail.

(May be too big for the truck you built if it is in 1/25 scale)

Alternatively, there is an AMT reefer trailer that I believe is 1/25th scale, but it is vintage and may be hard to find (check out eBay).

Edited by YJIslander

Just an FYI, theres a model truck section on this forum where you'll find many more that are more into building trucks and can help you out with questions you may have. As far as the trailer you looking for, The AMT 40' reefer is due to be re-released here in the next couple months if you can wait? Also, i've seen several on Ebay in the model truck section going pretty cheap! Hope this helps.