Model Cars Magazine Forum

any models shows in PA NJ area

I can't wait for the NNL East. It will be my first model show. I've started a slush fund already!

Dont woory after this year you WILL BE BACK every year after! Great show is all i can say Make sure your there friday night at the meet and greet/beerfest too LOL

Dont woory after this year you WILL BE BACK every year after! Great show is all i can say Make sure your there friday night at the meet and greet/beerfest too LOL

Is the slush fund for his modeling needs or the booze at Cheesburgers ? Oh sorry, he said slush fund , not sloshed fund . Maybe a little of both ? :lol: Kren , bring your meds !

You have the September Showdown in Gilbertsville Pa. on September 12th.

Uncle Bobby, I am ashamed of you. This weekend is the Philly Guyz annual Big Sit at Mainline hobbies in East Norriton Pa. While it's not a contest or a swap meet, it is our yearly gathering of members from the area "Families". It is our annual pre contest season kick-off. It's a chance to get out of the house, come on down to a local hobby shop, sit around with a bunch of other like minded sick individuals, race some slot cars, eat pizza and soft pretzels(not necessarily at the same time), tell some lies, and most importantly break a few stones while were at it. We are expecting infamous and notorious modelers from the MAMAS, Jersey Shore Model Car Club, Silent Traffic, Tri-State Model Car Club (Yup! those NNL East guys), Delaware Valley Scale Modelers, and of course it wouldn't be a party without those reprobate degenerates from the Philadelphia Area Car Modelers. Well, at least the ones who have made bail anyway. It's a great time, COME ON DOWN!!!

Here are some links.

PACM - "Philly Guyz"

Mainline Hobbies

Edited by Tommy Kortman

Well I was planning on commuting for the weekend but from the sound of it I better book a hotel!

Greg,

Last year was our first " adventure " at Cheeseburgers. To say the least , the booze flowed as smoothly as did the fun and stone bustin' I would suggest a booking a room , just pray that you'll be able to find it in the wee hours of the morning ! :lol:

Uncle Bobby, I am ashamed of you. This weekend is the Philly Guyz annual Big Sit at Mainline hobbies in East Norriton Pa. While it's not a contest or a swap meet, it is our yearly gathering of members from the area "Families". It is our annual pre contest season kick-off. It's a chance to get out of the house, come on down to a local hobby shop, sit around with a bunch of other like minded sick individuals, race some slot cars, eat pizza and soft pretzels(not necessarily at the same time), tell some lies, and most importantly break a few stones while were at it. We are expecting infamous and notorious modelers from the MAMAS, Jersey Shore Model Car Club, Silent Traffic, Tri-State Model Car Club (Yup! those NNL East guys), Delaware Valley Scale Modelers, and of course it wouldn't be a party without those reprobate degenerates from the Philadelphia Area Car Modelers. Well, at least the ones who have made bail anyway. It's a great time, COME ON DOWN!!!

Here are some links.

PACM - "Philly Guyz"

Mainline Hobbies

Tommy, don't forget the CPMCC! My mutant Bugeye slot car will make it's debut :lol:

Edited by Randy Kern

Hey, no problem, Tommy. Nick and I have a good time there every year, especially racing our slot cars. Don't be too hard on Uncle Bobby, he means well, and we also enjoy seeing him at the Showdown. See ya Saturday!

Randy,

The storm of the century has passed and the big sit is on tomorrow. Hope to see you and your son there. Thanks for sticking up for me. ;):P:blink:

UB