Model Cars Magazine Forum

'59 Caddy!!!!

cruz

Thanks guys! The only thing that was not included in this kit was the P/E Detail set that I purchased from MCG, everything you see here comes with the kit which is the main reason I decided to build it, I think it's a great kit other than the chrome bezels around the rear fins having a bit of a fit issue, other than that, it's pretty cool! ;)

Oh, and of course, the only thing that might deviate most people from building it is all the BMF work that comes with it, do not waste your time with the chrome stickers that come in the kit, they are not worth the effort but if you take your time with the BMF, it will surely look very nice. I did rescribe everything that the BMF is touching, believe me, it's nice to have some sort of a channel for that X-acto knife to glide on! :lol:;)

That is absolutly AWESOME!

How did you do it?

No, literally! How did you do it? Step by step! I want pictures, commentary, how too's, tips, tricks, parts used and how to use them!!!! laugh.gif

Seriuosly you and a lot of others on this list need to do some Utube or video classrooms or what ever the rage is. I don't think I have enough lifetimes to learn all I would like too through osmosis!

Beautiful job!