Model Cars Magazine Forum

Can someone downsize this plate for me?

well, for my street kings srt8 charger I made the plate, problem is is that I don't have any programs that I can use to make it 1/25 scale, can some one just down size it real quick for me and post it here? If it would work, then I can print it off and put it on the car, I need two by the way, here is the plate:

881aae3f.jpg

and here is the plain one:

license_20100217102731_72161.jpg

not sure how californa lisence plates work.

Why don't you just print it out at the proper PERCENT of the original? When you select PRINT, check your print window. It should give you the option of what percent you want to print. May take some experimenting, but that's the way to do it.

Thats the problem, don't have microsoft word, had to clean out the computer and deleted it, now I can't get it back.

Then I would suggest downloading OpenOffice, it's free and is just as good as the Microsoft Office pack (I use it on my computer).

Oh, and it's compatible with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) as well as many other programs.

OpenOffice Draw is what I'm using for making a decal sheet since it has a snap grid and makes resizing images easy.

Edited by YJIslander