Model Cars Magazine Forum

April Potpourri - Kits Scored

Nice haul Ed! That Avanti is a cool and rare subject as are some of the others but I'd have to say thats my favorite :wacko:

I don't know that the Avanti's would be classified as rare but I'm with you on the Cool part. The Reggie release brings my AMT Avanti release versions to 5 different ones.

Ed

Wow, where do you shop? Lotsa neat stuff there, but I'd love to see the pics of the 330 P4 when you get it done.

Monty, I shop at Freds Model World. Frustrating at times (hummm, a LOT of the time really) but if you're getting a kit for less than Fred sell's it for it's probably Stolen!

This is the year I'm gonna get some Kits built so hopefully you'll get your wish.

Ed

Well Ed, now that it's getting to be 114 degrees in the shade , I guess you'll be running the ole "Swamp Cooler" full blast as you sweat out details at 4am in the morning . I wont return to Arizona . Too many has beens and never will bees. Idid like the ole Hippies I met up In Heber though , at least they were honest and they warned me about going to Phoenix . Ed Shaver

Edited by Eshaver

Well Ed, now that it's getting to be 114 degrees in the shade , I guess you'll be running the ole "Swamp Cooler" full blast as you sweat out details at 4am in the morning . I wont return to Arizona . Too many has beens and never will bees. Idid like the ole Hippies I met up In Heber though , at least they were honest and they warned me about going to Phoenix . Ed Shaver

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????????? And just why would you send this to me?

Ed

Edited by Crazy Ed

The Heller/Union 330P4 kit is way cool.

It's actually not a very good kit. It is quite inaccurate and mis-shapen. The box-art on the Heller is very cool. Now you can get an empty heller box and stuff the Union kit in it! :) Preserve it as a Model Car artifact and build a Fujimi kit of that car.

Crazy Ed, I do like your taste in kits. I have many of those same kits.

It's actually not a very good kit. It is quite inaccurate and mis-shapen. The box-art on the Heller is very cool. Now you can get an empty heller box and stuff the Union kit in it! :o Preserve it as a Model Car artifact and build a Fujimi kit of that car.

Crazy Ed, I do like your taste in kits. I have many of those same kits.

But other than the shape and accuracy it's still a fun kit ;) Hey Andy think you could come up with a Ferrari 350 Can-Am Transkit for the 330??????????????

Ed