Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Zingers kits

I just bought the whole set of the reissued Zingers kits and noticed that my Super Semi box has the Super Drag bottom? Being that the bar code is on the bottom of the box, i'm puzzled as to what's inside??? Did a Super Semi box top get put on a Super drag kit or did a Super Semi kit get put into a Super Drag bottom box?

It's kind of unique so I thought i'd leave it sealed. I plan on getting more and i'll build those but i'm curious as to what's in this box! Anyone else had this happen?

I just bought the whole set of the reissued Zingers kits and noticed that my Super Semi box has the Super Drag bottom? Being that the bar code is on the bottom of the box, i'm puzzled as to what's inside??? Did a Super Semi box top get put on a Super drag kit or did a Super Semi kit get put into a Super Drag bottom box?

It's kind of unique so I thought i'd leave it sealed. I plan on getting more and i'll build those but i'm curious as to what's in this box! Anyone else had this happen?

Open it, Man!

Hi Ben, this is John Greczula from Round 2 - would you please send me clear photos of this mismatched kit? If you can, it needs to be shot so that you can see that it's got a Super Semi lid mated with a Super Drag bottom - and that it's still sealed. This is the first I've heard of this problem, (I think!)

Thanks very much for your help, if you can do it.

Regards,

John

thats kind of odd a friend of mine bought a AMT '65 Mustang to find a Mustang II body in place were the '65 body should have been.

Ziinng!

Maybe that's why they're called "Zingers":)

Hi Ben, this is John Greczula from Round 2 - would you please send me clear photos of this mismatched kit? If you can, it needs to be shot so that you can see that it's got a Super Semi lid mated with a Super Drag bottom - and that it's still sealed. This is the first I've heard of this problem, (I think!)

Thanks very much for your help, if you can do it.

Regards,

John

Hello John, first let me say that I am in no way upset with this situation, in fact I think it makes this kit unique. I plan to buy two full sets, one to collect and one to build plus one full set of the upcoming colored body version! I do however understand that you need to rectify the situation. I have a very hard time loading pictures on here so if they all do not show up in this post, please take a look at my Fotki site where I have created a folder with the pics as well.

www.public.fotki.com/lotso

A huge thanks for bringing back these great little kits!!! You guys are doing a great job!!!!!

Thanks John!

http://images110.fotki.com/v559/photos/3/1602553/8665073/MVC013F-vi.jpg

Hello John, first let me say that I am in no way upset with this situation, in fact I think it makes this kit unique. I plan to buy two full sets, one to collect and one to build plus one full set of the upcoming colored body version! I do however understand that you need to rectify the situation. I have a very hard time loading pictures on here so if they all do not show up in this post, please take a look at my Fotki site where I have created a folder with the pics as well.

www.public.fotki.com/lotso

A huge thanks for bringing back these great little kits!!! You guys are doing a great job!!!!!

Thanks John!

http://images110.fotki.com/v559/photos/3/1602553/8665073/MVC013F-vi.jpg

Hello Ben,

Thanks very much for the photo, this helps me a lot.

John G