Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

first off harry and I have made peace. All else hopefully can fall into place.

Just so everyone knows..... I AM willing to try to see others points of view, but i am very opinionated, and speak my mind freely. If I offend you don't read what I say. And I will always reserve the right to disagree and say so - but I will try VERY HARD to keep my Tact Switch turned ON

Whoops, silly me, I forgot to ask........Why the big annoucement that You're back?

Why didn't you just come back and start posting models quietly like the rest of us?

Seems to me......ah never mind. Guess we'll see how long you go with this account before things regress....Best of luck.

first off harry and I have made peace. All else hopefully can fall into place.

Just so everyone knows..... I AM willing to try to see others points of view, but i am very opinionated, and speak my mind freely. If I offend you don't read what I say. And I will always reserve the right to disagree and say so - but I will try VERY HARD to keep my Tact Switch turned ON

I'm very opinionated, too. So are lots of people here.

The trick is to disagree without being disagreeable. :lol:

Whoops, silly me, I forgot to ask........Why the big annoucement that You're back?

Why didn't you just come back and start posting models quietly like the rest of us?

Seems to me......ah never mind. Guess we'll see how long you go with this account before things regress....Best of luck.

So, you used to be a very valuable contributor on this forum, then you joined the Dark Side. Why don't you do the same as you suggest here (and change your avatar to something more positive. How about "Hello, Kitty")?

Edited by sjordan2

The ignore feature works wonders, & that's exactly where I plan to leave this person for the duration.

:lol:

You might want to see how things go. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. If he's serious about behaving, then I think he deserves another shot using his new screen name. I'm definitely going to wait and see how things develop.

So, you used to be a very valuable contributor on this forum, then you joined the Dark Side. Why don't you do the same as you suggest here (and change your avatar to something more positive)?

The chancellor was a very nice man....he just happened to have a bad temper....

I'd be mad too if Samual Jackson disfigured my face like that. How would you like to have to wear a hooded robe in public?

Edited by J. Sauber

I'd be mad too if Samauel Jackson disfigured my face like that. How would you like to have to wear a hooded robe in public?

You got here before I edited my response above:

Why don't you do the same as you suggest here (and change your avatar to something more positive. How about "Hello, Kitty")?

You got here before I edited my response above:

Why don't you do the same as you suggest here (and change your avatar to something more positive. How about "Hello, Kitty")?

:lol:@ H-kitty

Not to worry, son.....I assure you my sinister AV or won't affect my modeling abilites...

I just hope this is not going to end up being another........wait for it...........

Trainwreck.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I sense there's going to be some disturbances in the force alright.....Just be patient, and give it time.

The temptation to the dark side here can be too much for a few....Heck, I can even give you a list of the names here who will fall into the trap...LOL.

I'll check back later to see who's gotten themselves stuck in the spider's web... :lol:

Thanks Harry. Once we had our conversation and were able to see each others point of view a little better, I am fairly sure I may have mistargeted you, and put all the focus of the issues on your shoulders.

All,

Like I said in my opening post on this thread I may disagree from time to time with anyone and I will speak up. But like I also said "I'll try to keep the Tact Switch turned to ON. The only thing is that if attacked I defend myself. All I ask is that if I dissagree dont take it personally.

J.Sauber --- The announcement of my return? Was'nt tryin to be Grandiose, just did'nt know what else to say.

All again,

In my absense I was able to view the board as a "guest" and saw some drastic changes and improvements....... Nice job guys. The only thing that I still see that gets me is a certain "crew" from another board consisting of three tough little twerps. Their attitude needs to change but I cant make em (guess no one can) so I'll just put them on "Ignore" and keep what remains of my mental health.

Thanks in advance for the second chance.

BRAVO!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

EDIT: I WAS CONFUSED!!!

Edited by highway

I'd be mad too if Samual Jackson disfigured my face like that. How would you like to have to wear a hooded robe in public?

Give me the choice of wearing a hooded robe or this 731639853.jpg

I'll choose the hooded robe.

Heck NO I aint that bozo. I was MOCKING HIM (probably not my brightest idea - but the again its friday evening and I stopped getting paid to think agout an hour and a half ago). Have Gregg check the IP's.

While I may agree with some of the points he made, the way he went about it was all wrong.

Heck I think its kinda strange that EvilOne made a couple posts on the same day that H8er / Outspoken had their ban lifted.....but I aint accusing (its just suspicious :lol: )

So yes bro, ........... I believe you were missing something.

Oh that makes sense actually now.

Just a side issue – I changed my avatar specifically for this thread and, as it turns out, any change in your avatar or signature reverts to everything you ever posted. Odd.

LOVE the new avatar, Skip, I think you should keep it!!! :lol: