Model Cars Magazine Forum

1930 Ford Woody Custom

Car Crazy 81

I'd wanted to show off my Woody im about 85 percent finished on this one. The paint is Testors Fiery Orange Metallic and the wood is painted with Valspar Urban Beige which is about close as i can get to wood and used the kits decals for the inserts. The seat is from the kit i'd covered with a Mexican blanket.

ModelCars076.jpg

ModelCars077.jpg

ModelCars078.jpg

• 1 month later...

Love it!cool.gif

Where did you get the Mexican blanket???

A friend of mines bought it while him and his wife went on a cruise it was originally a coffee bag that once had some columbian blend coffee in it so i'd used the bag to make a seat cover for the Woody and can make more seat covers for future projects.

Edited by LSU Fan 1981

Guest Johnny

A friend of mines bought it while him and his wife went on a cruise it was originally a coffee bag that once had some columbian blend coffee in it so i'd used the bag to make a seat cover for the Woody and can make more seat covers for future projects.

Pretty cool! Just goes back to the old addage "one mans junk is another mans treasure!"cool.gif