Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '69 Camaro

tuffone20

That looks really good! I was hoping you'd get the tangelo pearl on the chassis as that's what a rotissery buildup would have, The Orange. Black combo has been popuklar for several years but I never get tired of it!

Consider painting the bumpers the same color Orange, maybe sand off the bolts and tighten up the ends a bit. I love the rolling stock too.

My next Camaro build will be '67, two-tone HOK gold pearl, in the planning stages now.

It's Halloween in July! :D I wondered what you were going to come up with next, to top that Edsel!

Seriously, looking good, Mr. Martay!

Danno, You remember that last Oct. I said we should have a Halloween sub-theme for the Oct. meeting and I'm just starting on my a little early................ :lol: :lol:

Now as for that Edsel of yours at the last meeting well you will have have to wait until I get the web site updated to see where I went with it........... :D btw Danno there is no A between the T & Y in MARTY..... :blink::P

Consider painting the bumpers the same color Orange, maybe sand off the bolts and tighten up the ends a bit. I love the rolling stock too.

My next Camaro build will be '67, two-tone HOK gold pearl, in the planning stages now.

I did paint the bumpers the same color, but I didn't even think about removing the bolts........

That '67 should look awesome in those colors...

100_3803.jpg

btw Danno there is no A between the T & Y in MARTY.....

You're absolutely right.

There's no "a" between the "t" and the "y" of Marty (pronounced MAR-tee).

But there is a big, long "A" between the "T" and the "Y" of Martay! (pronounced Mar-TAY!; rhymes with partay!).

:D:blink::P:lol:

Well I'm almost 100% done with it, but I have to get ready for our club meeting and so the Camaro will have to go as she sets right now.

I'm going to do some BMF tomorrow on it and I would have taken a few more photos, but it's hot outside and I didn't put my shoe's on and that was not a good thing!!! :D

Anyways here is the one photo I took outside.

100_3835.jpg

Congrates on winning last night Marty! I loved the open grille. Now stop using my Duster and a photo booth :lol:

Thanks Brian!! Oh and if it's your Duster then get over here and rebuild the carb so I can get it out of my driveway!! :D

Or better yet find someone that can help me rebuild it so I can start driving it again............. :(