Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any Transformers fans out there?

I just wonder why Harry didn't break this news, since he's in Chicago!! :( I didn't even know there was another movie in the works, but glad to see there is. It kinda stinks the NASCARS are Decepticons, but I'm happy to see Optimus Prime is FINALLY getting a trailer again!

One of these days, I want to do a 1:25 Optimus Prime using a Peterbilt kit. And I don't mean Optimus in truck form... I mean I want to cut and chop that truck into the Robot form! :D

WOW, Chuck, you got some work ahead of you! ;) I've just always wanted to do him in truck form like this.

HPIM2284.jpg

Here are a couple inspirational for you, though, Chuck.

HPIM2282.jpg

HPIM2281.jpg

I figured since Dale Jr.'s car will be in the new movie as a Decepticon, it was only fitting to pose Optimus with one of my Dale Jr. diecasts! ;) By the way, this Optimus is the one from the first movie, I haven't been able to buy the second movie's version yet.

Boy it almost seems like they didn't learn from the second film. How much merchandising can you do? It again will be a 2 hour commercial. Sorry for being a killjoy. I just sat home the other day on my day off and watched me som original G1 cartoons. Ahhh the memories of childhood.