Model Cars Magazine Forum

Injected Twin

I was admiring this Willys PU at DSL a cuple of weeks back so I can't wait to see what you've done with this 'small scale' build. Do you have a thread set-up for this one?

BTW - the pix of the twin are missing or something 'cause they're not showing up.

Edited by gasser59

I was admiring this Willys PU at DSL a cuple of weeks back so I can't wait to see what you've done with this 'small scale' build. Do you have a thread set-up for this one?

BTW - the pix of the twin are missing or something 'cause they're not showing up.

You're right about the pics. I didn't do anything on my end(that I know of)to delete them. Perhaps it's something to do with the site itself on how long pics can be up in a message? When it comes to this computer stuff, it beats the heck outta me!!! :blink::lol:

Tim

Brad,

The Mura Bros. Willys is on its way to completion. I'll post pics in a couple of dats!!

TimP