Model Cars Magazine Forum

DOT reflective tape

The Line-O-Tape sounds great and is reflective, too. Of course, I wish I had known of them before I got the remainder of a roll of the real tape! :o The real tape doesn't do bad, either, if you have the patience to cut the individual squares, that is.

This is an old flatbed I decided to try the real tape on.

HPIM2455.jpg

HPIM2456.jpg

That trailer will fail DOT Matt! No lights working and the tires tread appears to be WAY too thin!laugh.gif

You have way more patience than I!smile.gif

Forget the tires it looks like this trailer may have some brake issues as well....I wouldnt hookup to it if I were you! :lol:

You guys do know a box of doughnuts under your scale log book goes a LONG way with the DOT, don't you? :lol::huh::blink: The only thing they found wrong was I didn't have the tape on it, that's why I had to add some!! :lol::lol:

Seriously though, it was a nice prebuilt I had gotten from a member of our former club, and it was even set up with a sideboard kit he made, but this was what happened during 3 different moves in the span of about a year and a half. I might just use it as a junk load for the reissue kit.