Model Cars Magazine Forum

Intimidator Lumina

Guest madazzskilzkustumz

Guest madazzskilzkustumz

My dad fixed the camera I hope I don't push the wrong buttons again. :lol: I have been practising my workmenship. I airbrush all the paint. Testers black and red. I weathered the tires with grey paints. there is no scratch building in this model. Thankx JIMMY! B)

DSC09129.jpg

DSC09128.jpg

DSC09127.jpg

DSC09130.jpg

Guest madazzskilzkustumz

THANKS! :) It is the won bluesman said. I can take more pictures the hood opens and I put the engine in it but it is getting dark so I have to do it later. THANKS JIMMY! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest madazzskilzkustumz

Some people -who shall remain unnamed- have said not 2 listen 2 me because they were 2 lazy to look 2 see that I do build and share unlike many who R hear to jest point and ramble-on. So since they are 2 lazy I do the work 4 them and share, since I am still building something newer. This massage has bean spell checked and approved bye JIMMY! THANKS!

ps: and special note to U know who this is the only snap together besides the PT Cruiser I posted.

And now spell check says "massage' is spelled this a way? :D It lied to me and all of us! :rolleyes:

Guest madazzskilzkustumz

not a bad job for a predecorated snap together with stickers ;)

Do U always talk lies about things U do not know about? :D

This model was never offered as a pre-decorated won. Did U miss that it is 1/32 scale not 1/25? Please read what I write before you respond and make you look bad. You are showing your ignorance again. If U take my advise you will look better and not come of as a mean person.

Please contain you're comments to facts that you know or offer them as biased opinions because you are WRONG AGAIN! HAHA! U no, I think this one is better than you could do. :rolleyes: Are you posting models you kids make? :D Thanks JIMMY :lol: