Model Cars Magazine Forum

big donkey resin

He sent me a catalog a few months back. I haven't been able to get anything from him yet, but will.

I know a couple guys that have ordered from him, with no problems.

Has some cool bodies and other items. Seems like a good guy to me.

UPDATE:

I talked to the owner, Larry Baisch at length about 3 weeks ago. Very nice guy with lots of info. He is working to get a website up and running, but stays pretty busy with casting his parts. The guys I know that have dealt with him are happy with his products and service.

Edited by Hondo

• 11 years later...

Since this topic was started, I have purchased many times from Larry & Bonnie at Big Donkey Resins.

Excellent products and service.

In asking about updating his website a good while back, Larry said he stayed really busy and had not had time to add new products or update.

But, I just looked for his website and it is no longer active. I tried looking for other ways to find but no luck.

I did see where the modified bodies are available on "Mike's Decals" site now, but have to be ordered.

Anyone know what happened??

I have heard that Larry will continue to cast his resins parts. Ordering, shipping and website updates will all be done through Mike's decals. This arrangement will allow Larry to cast parts, but not have to answer numerous phone calls and emails and run the business operation moving forward. 

1 hour ago, ModWrench said:

I have heard that Larry will continue to cast his resins parts. Ordering, shipping and website updates will all be done through Mike's decals. This arrangement will allow Larry to cast parts, but not have to answer numerous phone calls and emails and run the business operation moving forward. 

yup seen his stuff listed, seems to be selling well.