Model Cars Magazine Forum

70 Trans Am

Lownslow

check the fit of the grille/headlight piece into the bumper. i had fit issues there and ended up cutting the headlight buckets away from the grille and installing them separately.

Dave

i planned on doing that it would just look weird if i didnt

• 3 weeks later...

body is almost done not the most perfect paint job, i used the blue stripes and i realized they were misprinted because they had a white edge on the left side of the decal so i tried to touch it up it looked great till i cleared the car the stripes were fine but i wasnt very happy with it so i decided to mask over and do some semi gloss black stripes to hide the old ones im a lot happier it added some dimension to the paint.

before

8c2471a4.jpg

after

172415d6.jpg

0a453028.jpg

First of Congrats and Good Luck with the new job! Second, I have to say I had to take a double take at those Honey Combs! I thought they were actual rims to a 1:1 till I looked and saw the Popsicle Sticks they are on. Great paint job, nice job on the rims and engine. Keep us posted. I'm watchin'. B)