Model Cars Magazine Forum

eModelCars Auction Web Site

In general it's a price thing! Cheap,(maybe) vs. Collectors price,(mostly). Sometimes there is a very unique item that I'd be willing to pay for. But the "un-nameable" site has the lure of a cheap deal. For me there is a type of sport in the bid!

hi everbody! i just wanted you all to know that if you bid and win on the other auction site, do like i do, leave a note for the seller to check out emodelcars.com. i 've bought about 4 models and 2 parts pac's and i am buying 5 more model kits from a seller that is holding them for me until 5-1-07 so i can bid on them when my financies are better, retired you know. tell everbody you meet that has any interest in model car kits about it. EMODELCARS.COM rocks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know the frustration of some. I have been trying to list models and have only had one taker. Most of mine are in very good shape and shrink-wrapped. I don't think i am asking too much compared to the stuff sold on e-bay. I am asking what i have invested in that particular model. I am an e-bayer too.

• 3 weeks later...