Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 ford show rod with an exsplosive look!

deathskull59

tn3tn2well it took a long time to get this done but i put on a few new things on it. like big rig styiled rear wheels the 5 slotted rims are now painted red and have moon caps on them now. and the all 4 tires got white walls the front rims R cregers with red on them. good guys decales on the doors and under the now raised up trunk .and has 4 big and small head lites. that got 3 lenses in green red and blue the 4th on is a custom clear lens. the side window are replased by the stock ones that r black. int. the same but the trunk and inside the body are silver also. added a tool box spare tirewith rim and a fire extingensher and other things. and the carson top is now gone and now painted a shreded up us flag on it. and grll is moved up a bit and i bent the straight axel to make it looked like its making a turn. also it has new hot rod headers. i also have pics. of it now got put them here soon. and im now working a 70 1/2 camero rs kit but trying to fig. out y the chassis dont wanna go in the body all the way. alwell i have that done too. Edited by big slixx 57 chevy