Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hawaii NNL 2011

Gregg

I set the date for the 2011 Hawaii NNL

March 13, 2011, Sunday

Ala Moana Hotel

Plan on bringing your family and friends to Hawaii's only model car show!

Sponsored by, you guessed it, ME!!!!!

I mean, Model Cars Magazine

Last year we had Ron and Pat of Parts by Parks as our featured vendor.

Plan on a lot of fun, sun, and some fantastic models!!!

Hope to see you here!

Dagnabbit! March 13. Dang! B)

I was going to come to this one, but then you go and set it for the same weekend I'll be busy running the 2nd Spring Nationals Model Car and Pedal Car Show at Scottsdale. Sheeeesh! :lol:

Oh, well. There's next year's next year. :Dph34r.gif

:lol:

• 3 months later...

Will Model Cars Magazine be providing free air transportation as well as the use of the coporate limo for all subscribers and of course modelers that bring models to display also? Just imagine the tax writeoff! I also think that plenty of food % drink should be provided by Golden Bell Press as gratitude for all of us spending countless hours waiting for our magazines to arrrive as well as countless hours we have been putting in just reading the mag.

Will Model Cars Magazine be providing free air transportation as well as the use of the coporate limo for all subscribers and of course modelers that bring models to display also? Just imagine the tax writeoff! I also think that plenty of food % drink should be provided by Golden Bell Press as gratitude for all of us spending countless hours waiting for our magazines to arrrive as well as countless hours we have been putting in just reading the mag.

the show happened already.... and get real man.... everyone wants a handout these days... corporate limo? Gregg drives a stock Mustang

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...