Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is a 352 that my father drove. I really like the Peterbilt factory stripes on this truck. I just ordered a Amt 352 with the Amt 40ft Fruehauf van just like in the picture. I was wondering if it would be possible for some one like Jerry to replicate these stripes? I havent seen many 352 cabovers with this scheme. the owner of it was leased to Ace Doran. The owner also had a K100 Kenworth and painted it to match the Pete. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

They hauled alluminum coils and ingots out of Kaiser Alluminum with the van.Then my dad bought his 74 359 and they all leased to BESL Transfer ever heard of them?

I love a truck with stripes. That's a nice Pete. I've never seen an Ace Doran truck with a van b4, just the flatbeds, stepdecks, etc.

Edited by truckman1981

Doesn't Jbot sell stripes like those?

Jim,

I have a order with JBOT for some decals, 8 months so far and nothing, they have been paid for, and promised and promised, nothing so far

But, a friend in Canada must have the record from JBOT 2 1/2years he waited for his and all JBOT had to do was print them as he had drawn them

had been told they had been sent, various times, and nothing, then they had turned up, out of no where, post marked the 3rd DEC 2010,

I will never ever deal with JBOT again, he is unreliable, tells to many stories to be anywhere near what a good reliable decal maker should be

truckman1981

That is a real nice 352, look forward to seeing you start this one, wish someone made a 352 in 1/16th......

I've heard of BESL.

I've wanted to order some stripes from JBOT for a long time for my KFS Ford cabover, but the site's order form is never up. Seems like some of the Pete stripes have been made unavailable. He has a nice 352 set that I would like, but it seems they are unavailable now. Oh, and a 1/16 352 would be cool.

Yea I know what you mean I have been wanting to orer a few things aswell but I cant ever get through to order anything.

Jim,

I have a order with JBOT for some decals, 8 months so far and nothing, they have been paid for, and promised and promised, nothing so far

But, a friend in Canada must have the record from JBOT 2 1/2years he waited for his and all JBOT had to do was print them as he had drawn them

had been told they had been sent, various times, and nothing, then they had turned up, out of no where, post marked the 3rd DEC 2010,

I will never ever deal with JBOT again, he is unreliable, tells to many stories to be anywhere near what a good reliable decal maker should be

truckman1981

That is a real nice 352, look forward to seeing you start this one, wish someone made a 352 in 1/16th......