Model Cars Magazine Forum

I just received this yesterday. I know it's a diecast, but I thought some of you may like this for a load on your trailers. It's a 1/25th scale JCB tractor from Joal. I got it from 3000toys.com for about $100. I little pricey, but I want something more modern than my AMT John Deer.

JCB3.jpg

JCBtractor.jpg

JCB2.jpg

Jim,

This die cast looks really good. Great idea for a load. I,ve been thinking about building an earth grader for a load on a lowboy trailer. But the amount of work is considerable and things like wheels I don,t know if they are available. Maybe a die cast is an possible alternative?

I'm working on a Revell construction trailer for this tractor. I haven't decided with one of my trucks to use for it. Probably the Pete 377 minus the sleeper. I plan to detail the back hoe a little and try to hide the rivets that connect all the joints. I'm also working on a Chevy Bison, minus the sleeper, but I'm adding a Italeri crane to the back of the truck. It will contect to an AMT low bed for my John Deer backhoe.

I've been looking for construction equipment in this scale to load on lowboys and dropdecks. I would love to find some 1/25 Bobcats for a flatbed load. Also, I wonder if there are any military Hummers in 1/25 or 1/24. I hauled one last summer from Fort Bliss in El Paso Tx to Point Mugu Naval station near LA. It was attached to a radar trailer, and I had a generator at the tail of my trailer. I'm looking for stuff like this, as we have all loaded AMT's Cat D8H on a lowboy at least once. :D I have one myself waitng for assembly. thank you so much. yeah it's a little high, but the detail seems pretty good.