Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Chevy Nova

tyrone

Heard about your Yenko Nova, & was hoping to see it, was gonna ask you to post some pics of it now I don't have to :blink: ,I'm a person who has a hard time keeping to 1 idea(must of had about 4/5 differant paint jobs in mind for my Nova),now I'm thinking of going back to my 1st idea on the Nova since yours is blue (just wanna be differant!) :D . The Nova looks gooood.

Just looked at the car again, the listing of it being a '71 is wrong. More like a '69. The sidelights are wrong for a '71,the front should not have a space for engine size & the rear is too short, should be longer. I use to own a '71 Nova, medium blue metallic,350 under the hood,Pro-Trac L-60/15's in the rear(shackles & air shocks to help clear the tires/ VERY stiff ride!)with Cragar GT Superlites. Still, Love your build!

DoubleD, I wasn't meaning to disrespect Tyrones build,as I said the car looks great & I really like it. As for talking about my old Nova, I was just stating how I know about the sidemarkers and all, then just went on to describe the ol car. I know you can fit a BB in the Nova, my older brother had a '69 Nova SS with a 375 HP 396 in it, tight fit & really nice car, it also had M&H Racemaster L-60-15's mounted on Crager SS mags, & yes the M&H were STREET tires, the tread wasn't very deep, hard to be careful driving it in the Fl. rain. Once again no disrespect meant to anyone. :lol:

Very nice Nova, like it a lot. That paintjob looks very good and I like the Yenko stripe on it. The engine detailing is perfect as always, there is everything, I can ever think about. Very nice work with it, I can't wait to see more of your builds, love these!