Model Cars Magazine Forum

Michaels Clearence

Jus got back from a different Michales store a few hours ago that finally did their reset!! Got's me the '67 Chevelle SS for $13 with my 50% off coupon (It was $24.99, not $19.99 unless your store made a typo or they all raised the price after they really got it(.

Also saw all other NEW kits chris mentioned there too even the Shelby GT-H.

1/32 Mack tanker snapper, Viper ACR, Corvette ZR1, Hemi Dart, and the '67 Chevelle they had were all $24.99.

The Shelby GT-H, AMT Concept Camaro, and Revell-o-gram '02 Camaro SS were $19.99.

In the clearence isle, they did have a opened '68 Bullet 'Stang for $5.00.. Waz going to get it, but as I was inspecting it, I was surprised with a rather poorly built pony (it looked like the '70 Chevelle Walt Francis has somewere in this section):rolleyes::lol:. It looked like some lil kid tried their hand at modeling but didn't like it and had mom return it, along with the disgusting fact the store is dumbwitingly reselling it.

• 5 months later...

Itsa been a while since I posted on the fourms (noneoftheless this topic), due to life, starting collage, and working on many long stalled projects - among other things. Though on the otherhand, I've got alot done that i'll show off if ina few days if you care to see.

So anyways, did I miss anythang?

Getting back on subject. I was at a Michaels store 'bout 2 weeks ago, and I noticed they did another reset in the model department. They had the folowing in:

AMT '70 Camaro Z28

Chevy USA-1 Monster Truck (the 1/32nd snapper version (Sigh :()

Dukes of Hazzard '69 Dodge Charger

And... that's it!

They also had som Testors enamal sprays marked at .10 still on the racks (i'll let em sit till the end o' time!!), but no new lacquers yet. Not much new, but better than what my store did (only a plane and a Donk '69 Charger diecat! ( :huh:)

I plan to check out what the other stores got in, hopefully more than mine and the one by the mall.

Oh BTW, K-mart has all spray paint now at 60-75%off...meaning to us modelers, a good cheap scorce for paint (well, whatever you can get that is).

Funny thing is when I was at K-mart, they had a Revell '09 Challenger marked down to $19.97 but it's orginal price was $20.27! So (in scarcastic voice) you only shaved saved .30, what a deal!! NOT!