Model Cars Magazine Forum

model australian race boats

bazzer

hey guys my name is nathan im from australian new to the forum just thought id share with you some projects iv been working on over here we race blown alcohol ciruit race boats speeds up to 150+ mph here are some pics and videos of the racing and the models iv been working on lately cheers

DSC01516.jpg

DSC_0206-1.jpg

mado.jpg

33717_1659038153552_1165105615_3321127_1430687_n.jpg

155238_476858779647_843414647_5536266_276475_n.jpg

and the models

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

Cool. I help a friend out with his engine development on a closed course race boat. 360 Mopar jet drive, using a NASCAR block and heads for the foundation. No blowers allowed in his class though. Think of it as a high speed road course for boats.

I found a u tube clip that explains it all.

Cool. I help a friend out with his engine development on a closed course race boat. 360 Mopar jet drive, using a NASCAR block and heads for the foundation. No blowers allowed in his class though. Think of it as a high speed road course for boats.

I found a u tube clip that explains it all.

very nice man we have those over here crazy stuff !!

Cool subject matter, are you using kits for your hulls or build them yourself?

the hull i made out of fiberglass i made a balsa wood base molded it with silicon and same as the deck i layed the hulls up but still having trouble with air holes the deck is resin im still new to this and learning any tips you guys have would be great