Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 Porsche 935

Cato

Here's my version of the Tammy kit finished in 1989. My skills were even rottener then than now... :D

I have the reissue and SMS detail kits waiting down in the dungeon and they make my scratched details look like the work of a blacksmith. The Pactra clear (remember Pactra?) has turned a very light tan which actually adds to the vintage race car feel. Polished with LMG grits and race muck sprayed over in appropriate areas. Oh well, it was a good learning experience. :rolleyes:

PA080023.jpg

PA080006CCCE.jpg

P7190014.jpg

P7190011.jpg

PA080042CA.jpg

PA080010.jpg

PA080031.jpg

D-3.jpg

26Medium.jpg

Still looks very good. This kit is still my all time favorite plastic kit ever made. I have on old build and a new one to build.

Thanks to all. K3-I think I agree about being favorite. Although the Trumpy GT40 was fun for me.

I'm actually thinking of doing the next one in a 'non-standard' way. Sort of like a 935DP or Kremmer street/track car... :angry:

That's a fantastic build - as a newbie round here I'm tryin to work up the courage to post some pics of my own stuff and I keep getting blown away by the standard, this one included - if you consider your own work on this one below par, then I'll just keep browsing instead! - Once again a great job on a great kit - love it,

Cheers,

Paul