Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another 359 Pete

Guest Anthony Oteri

Guest Anthony Oteri

Thanks guys. Jim, the lettering is vinyl self stick letters with a 1/16" pin stripe tape. Yes it is the snap kit, the second one I built as a day cab that is pulling a dump trailer.

Guest Anthony Oteri
Anthony,

Yet another great truck. The paint finish on your trucks is superb.

Thank You Dave. I use Tamiya in rattle cans for all of my cabs and hoods. It is a bit pricey but I do like the finish. Thanks again!

Guest Anthony Oteri
Your trucks Rock 8) Anthony!!! I love the engine details. Very nice work. I see you sort of specialize in dump buckets. I recently cruised your album. Fantastic work.

Thanks Ray. I currently have 14 Dump Trailers and I am running out of shelf space quickly. My uncle owned his own truck for almost 40 years and made a living out of hauling dump trailers, that has been the biggest reason why I have built so many. He had some nice trucks in his day but unfortunately Digital Cameras hadn't been invented and I really have nothing to use as reference to build a replica of one of his. Maybe someday. Thanks again for the compliments.

Guest Anthony Oteri
Beautiful, as we've all come to expect from you, Anthony. The 3406 engine in this one is particularly well executed.

Thanks a lot Casey!