Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Barracuda

Adam deCoste

This is NOT the engine compartment that comes with this kit. It looks like you modded the Dart or Duster kit's Engine compartment to fit. Did you mod the chassis to fit also? I used the Duster Engine compartment and Chassis on mine. ALOT of work, but worth it. Yours came out nice! Good job!;):);)

This is NOT the engine compartment that comes with this kit. It looks like you modded the Dart or Duster kit's Engine compartment to fit. Did you mod the chassis to fit also? I used the Duster Engine compartment and Chassis on mine. ALOT of work, but worth it. Yours came out nice! Good job!;):);)

i see what he did there, that is the kit firewall, but the inner fenders are from an amt gtx,roadrunner,superbee kit?

Thanks Mark, and i do agree with you 100%. The reason the engine bay is a bit rough is becasue near the end i rushed it, bad idea lol and the paint that looked bad on the interior was just the bad pic. I have some other builds i wanted to get to and so i just finished up this cuda really fast. The inner fenders were not really that bad to fit in there, and as you may have noticed i also forgot the battery and the washed bottle but i added that after i had looked at the pics i took. One other thing i hate about this kit are the bumpers, they dont fit and the rear bumper had a huge injector pin mark on it. O well its just another model on the shelf :D