Model Cars Magazine Forum

HELP! ANYONE FROM MA AREA!

Today When my car was parked in Tauton MA (BJ's parking lot) , it was broken into and my airbrushing stuff was stolen outta it ! its a 3 draw craftsmen toolbox thats custom airbrushed!

In side was a aztek A320 brush , a bunch of house of kolor bottles of paint and alot of scalefinishes stuff!

heres a pic of the toolbox

2011-03-28220207.jpg

REWARD!

any info pm me or Email me at Rhathaway87@gmail.com

Today When my car was parked in Tauton MA (BJ's parking lot) , it was broken into and my airbrushing stuff was stolen outta it ! its a 3 draw craftsmen toolbox thats custom airbrushed!

In side was a aztek A320 brush , a bunch of house of kolor bottles of paint and alot of scalefinishes stuff!

heres a pic of the toolbox

2011-03-28220207.jpg

REWARD!

any info pm me or Email me at Rhathaway87@gmail.com

if anyone has a spare airbrush that will trade for some kits please pm me !

I hope you find it. They probably stole it thinking their were hand tools in it. Have you tried your local pawn shops that's where most stolen tools wind up. Since all they found was airbrush stuff they might have just dumped it too. Try checking some big commercial dumpsters in your area.

A few years ago I had a toolbox stolen what the guys didn't know though is that the box was full of Warhammer 40k gaming miniatures. The police found it in a dumpster about 4 blocks from my house. I actually thought it was pretty funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...