Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hopefully this is in the right forum....forgive me if it's not. My name is Jurm, some of you may recognize me from other sites under the name "DroZ". I concentrate mostly on automotive subjects, with my favorites being pro street and pro touring. I'm not one to avoid the odd motorcycle kit here n there, and I've even got a nice stash of monster trucks I've built/am building. I don't do armour...though I dabbled a bit when I was a kid. Just never could find a good spot for a blower on a P-51...LoL By day I'm an auto refinish tech. That's my fancy way of saying "I paint cars". My interests include models, of course, 1:1 cars, gaming, and car audio. I currently have a 1:1 69 Fairlane fastback that I've had since I was 17. Slow process, but it's gettin there. Waiting in the bullpen is a 68 Fairlane 4 door that I'm gonna build as a nice lil cruiser to load up the wife n kid and make a run to the grocery store, etc. Well, I guess that's enough rambling. I look forward to sharing ideas/experience with yall.

"Stewardess, maybe I can help. I speak jive."

LornapattersonAirplane.jpg

Welcome to tha Gregg's Model Cars Clubhouse Jurm, pull up a chair and set awhile. tha floor show starts in five parsecs.

Zeb

What he's trying to say is: 'Welcome aboard, it's nice to have you here; make yourself at home, and feel free to share your work with us.'

Glad to have you here as well, Jurm. 8)

Guest zebm1

I waz a trekkie and a Wars fan...a long time before they came out. While in my Junior High School Library in 1962 I ran across a Sci-fi book written by Andre' Norton called "Galatic Derelic." I have about 20 of her books now and a hobby collection of sci-fi books tha numbers in tha hundreds, now including my Dad's collections too. Asimov, Heinlein, Clarke, Burroughs, Howard, Verne and many, many more. :mrgreen: Saw tha original Star Wars seven times when it came out. Saw tha original 2000 movie in Cinerama when it came out, so yeah, I have a collection of sci-fi and fantasy movies too. A very hugh aficionado of tha medium. 8)

zeb

"It made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs, it's fast enough for you, old man"- Han Solo

yeah, i was thinking "wars" and got trek instead.... :roll:

No prob. A lot of people get bent out of shape when people mix them up, so I just wanted to get to it before "they" did.